Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Service

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122129 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Customer services come in for a lot of criticism so I thought I would balance things up a bit.

My 12 month sim only tariff ends soon. I saw a great deal (sale) in the shop. and rang at 11.30am. I expected a long wait. It was 8 minutes only

I spoke to a superb advisor called Abi from the Dearne Valley call centre. Polite, respectful and efficient.

Within a matter of minutes I was sorted with my new sim only tariff, which is cheaper than the one took out last year...but with the same data, unlimited minutes and texts.

Thanks Abi. No complaints from me at all. Perhaps @MercedesS, @Martin-O2 or @Marjo would like to feed this back to the CS concerned?

Excellent service ....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143188 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27460 Solutions
Splendid news slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Cleoriff

It's great to hear you had a good experience when speaking to customer services!

We have passed on your feedback! I'll drop you a private message if we need more details thumbsup

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 6

manich
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dont make me laugh. Been waiting for an hour now to use online chat with customer service....and all I get is

Give us a moment

We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.

A moment? Be lucky if anyone bothers before christmas.

That is not 'excellent' customer service. Its not even low on the rankings. Its 0 customer service.

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

@manich wrote:

Dont make me laugh. Been waiting for an hour now to use online chat with customer service....and all I get is

Give us a moment

We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.

A moment? Be lucky if anyone bothers before christmas.

That is not 'excellent' customer service. Its not even low on the rankings. Its 0 customer service.

Stop now! The nurses are telling me that laughing has a bad effect and the miserable people in the open ward and that if I must laugh I have to close the doors. 

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122129 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

We can only speak as we find. My service was excellent. Sorry yours isn't @manich....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6