cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Just wanting to express to you the excellent customer service I received this morning.

I spoke to a lady in the sales department called Patricia, she was very helpful and friendly with helping me decide on my upgrade and although I haven't yet upgraded, the information she gave me was very helpful.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Good to hear.
Our community team will be in touch to pass on your feedback.
@MercedesS @Martin-O2 @Marjo
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5

@Anonymous It's fantastic to hear you had a good experience when speaking to customer services! I'll drop you a private message so i can get a few details and pass on your feedback smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

There are many such as advisers who know the meaning of good customer service. 90% of UK advisers are the same but its the other 10% of apathetic employees who give people the idea that customer service is not what it was. 

Personally I've never had a bad experience in all the years I've been with O2 speaking to an adviser whenever I've needed to call. 

Just on a personal note, in my humble opinion, I'm quite possibly the best adviser O2 ever had and a bench mark for future employees to one day reach.... Whistle

Well done Patricia you're almost there..... 😂 

Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Awesome to read about your positive experience @Anonymous!

Thanks!

Message 5 of 5