Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Customer Service

Guevara
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 39 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Martin-O2 @MI5 @jonsie @Cleoriff I contacted Customer Services this week and was really impressed with the high level of service I received from the advisor. Every single question I asked he answered in a knowledgeable and confident manner. At no time did he sound like he was reading from a script because I don't actually think he was, our exchange was conversational and professional. I complemented the advisor on his vast knowledge and he laughed and said he had been with O2 for 12 years.

At no time did I feel rushed or pressured while discussing my contract options etc. I even asked if it was possible to be able to speak with him next time I phoned customer services, but he explained although that could be done in the past it was no longer something they were able to arrange.

I hear so many bad stories about call centres: customers waiting for hours to get through to speak to someone and advisors not being very helpful, and I understand that is maddening. however in this instance I have to say it was an exemplary experience, I was through to an advisor within 2 minutes.

Unfortunately I didn't catch the advisors name but he did tell me there were 4 call centres that were UK based and he was based in Sheffield, I believe.

All in all it has given me hope that when I need to speak to O2 customer services again it will be a hassle free experience.

On a final note I would be very interested in other customers feedback on their experiences when phoning 202.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@GuevaraThanks for such positive feedback. It's great to hear that we have O2 advisors who are willing to go the extra mile to help their customers.

I'm sure @Martin-O2 will be in touch with you to ask for more info so he can feed this back.

To be honest I have never had any problems when contacting CS. I only do it rarely but have always had excellent service 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Good to hear @Guevara and thanks for posting  slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I'm really pleased you posted this @Guevara 😃

We tend only to hear about the bad customer service but in he 20 years I've been with Cellnet through to O2, I've never once had a bad experience when I've needed to call, even from oversesas. Maybe I have ex-staff member on my notes but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has had good customer service 😁

Message 4 of 6

Guevara
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 39 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@jonsie @Cleoriff great to hear you have both had only positive experiences too. They have set the bar high. . . I will expecting that level of service every time now:)
Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @Cleoriff wink

@Guevara I was really pleased reading your feedback! It sounds like the advisor you spoke to really went above and beyond! I''d like to pass on your feedback to the advisor you spoke to. I'll need a few details to track them down so I'll send you a quick private message. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6