cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every single time I log in to look at my account there is a 'technical problem'

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't log in very often to my mobile account, but when I do there is ALWAYS a technical problem?

I wanted to check what updgrade options will be available to me when I decide what to do, but it keeps on telling me I'm not due for an upgrade until Dec - I know this, i just want to know what WILL be available. 

And how come there is no email contact form, or if there is how come it's so hard to find?

Poor showing O2.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

They won't give you update deals until you are eligible as handsets/contracts/tariffs etc will be changing fairly regularly and will depend on your current contract etc as to what your deal would be.

All contact options are accessible from here: http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/,/?St=392,E=0000000006406553318,K=595,Sxi=0,T=Con...

Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, but the link just took me back to Lucy...

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

All the contact options are there. There isn't a specific correspondence email for CS.

Message 4 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for the link.

Where was that email contact, was it before or after logging in?

Message 6 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

It seems there is no direct link to it on the site since they updated it months ago. I have it stored from using it previously.

I have asked in the past to have a direct link from the 'contact us' link but it still hasn't been actioned.

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks.

I think generally O2 are fine if you go about your daily business and never need to check a balance either online or through the phone (I constantly have to re-authorise via 3g to check balance via wi fi), or get something sorted. I had a problem with my passwords once and they promised to call me back and didn't, I eventually worked it out myself. 

The 3G usually has some kind of connection problem, where we are anyway.

Are any of the others better? Probably not, but I think I'll give some other company a try soon.

Regards.

Message 8 of 8