cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Hotspot Finder map for SW15 1RT

Anonymous
Not applicable

I used the Hotspot Finder function and entered my own postcode SW18 5QU.  The app produced a map which included a hotspot labelled: 

Underground - Putney Bridge Station
Station Approach, London, SW15 1RT.

The problem is that the postcode SW15 1RT and the location of the symbol on the map is "Putney Railway Station".

"Underground - Putney Bridge Station" is actually on the north rather than the south side of the river Thames at a distance of several hundred metres from where the hotspot is marked on the map.

Either the real hotspot is at Putney Bridge Underground station (in which case the marker on the map should be moved), or else the marker is correct but the label should be "Putney Railway Station".

OR perhaps there are hotspots at both locations THEN the existing hotspot needs to be relabelled and a new symbol added at the real location of Underground - Putney Bridge.

I trust this error can be corrected sometime.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

I'll flag @MercedesS to report it as you are not actually talking to o2 on here directly.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93234 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions
Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, Welcome to the O2 community!

Thanks for reporting the issue! We will report the error but I think The apps and website are using the maps powered by www.spatialbuzz.com so not sure when it could be fixed. Good one I have to say! 

And thanks, @jonsie and @MI5 for letting us know! Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4