Did you mean: 

Do you use O2 Business in any way?

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hey guys,

The O2 Business team create lots of really interesting blogs and videos and we're going to start sharing them on the community, as they are helpful to everyone, regardless of the O2 services you use slight_smile

However, the team and I are all wondering, how many of you use or have used O2 Business in any way?

O2 Business.jpg

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I had dealings with a friend's business account which was sadly mis-sold to him by the O2 store in Bolton. Why they thought he should have a business account when having terminal cancer is obviously down to a commission based store assistant but I was horrified at some of the charges on the account when settling his affairs upon his unfortunate demise.

Maybe there should be certain things that have to be supplied in order to qualify for a business account but it seems far too easy to push people onto totally inappropriate contracts for their personal circumstances.

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Reading @jonsie 's comment above...... I do have to mention how many people are being mis-sold business contracts. I know this happens primarily with O2's 'trusted partners' (or so I believe) but it causes so many problems, from posts we read on here. So yes I agree, we should be stopping this type of practice.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It's easy to resolve, people should have to have a business to be put onto a business account.

If you want a business account you should be required to produce business receipts. It's the people that don't want a business account that find themselves with one by deception that I find wrong.

Message 4 of 4