Do I stick with huwai or change

Pinkprincess280
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
Hope all well
I have a huwai p20 pro I got it mainly for the camera I love taking photos but I would love to stick with them but I hear all bad things about them and I don't know if O2 are selling them anymore they are good phones I can't deny that

My worry is I don't know what to go for any suitable suggestions are so welcome

What do you like my main thing is the camera and I would not know how I can get my apps and data off p20 pro
I'm not very techy when it comes to things like that

Sorry if spelling mistake been up all night worrying about things it's going to be a long day with a 3 year old and 5 year old
Xxx stay safe xxx
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Pinkprincess280 

If you want a great camera, go with a Sony phone.

All your apps and data will be synced with your Google account so will easily transfer across to any new Android device.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

pedrobedro
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Your Huawei is still supported with updates and has one of the best cameras in it's class with an outstanding night mode. There is probably already an app on there called Phone clone which will do the data move for you if you do want to change but I'd save the money and spend it on the kids.

You are now 4th in a queue, stop pushing. All our calls are recorded for training purposes so don't do anything stupid.
Huawei Honor 8x
Message 3 of 3