Did you mean: 

Disney+ new releases

O2Jim
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For those of you have taken advantage of O2's new Disney+ exclusive content there are some fab new releases in June...slight_smile

Launching the 12th Of June we have 'Artemis Fowl' - Based on the book by Eoin Colfer, spel binding adventure that follows the journey of 12 year old Artemis Fowl, a decendant of a long line of criminal masterminds as he seeks to find his father (played by Colin Farrell) who mysteriously disappeared.

The Simpsons - Maggie Simpson in 'The longest daycare'

Theres also 'Percy Jackson, Sea of monsters' which is the second instalment of the film series.

And last but not least, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil' the sequal to 2014 successful origin story of the famous villian.

Personally I can't wait for Maleficent as my two young girls thinks shes amazing!

What are you enjoying on Disny+ right now?

signature
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Not sure how Artemis Fowl would make the move from book to screen... Eoin Colfer tried to continue the Hitch-hiker's Guide books after Douglas Adams' untimely death - and something is missing, somehow...

Perhaps I'll watch Artemis with the 10-year old in the house, see how we get on!👍

Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I just redeemed my extra for Disney, so might have a browse of these later...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3