cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusted o2 customer

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would just like to say that I am absolutly disgusted with o2 since they have apparantly become THE ONLY finacially secure mobile phone company due to the i phone!

I have been an o2 customer for 7 years and I have obvioulsy renewed my contract with them for every year for the past 7 years mainly because they have always offered me a good deal to stay with a decent handset to boot.

When I rang them this year to upgrade I was shocked that they told me that it would not be possibble to have a handset on the current contract that I was on because they are now finacially secure enough not to have to offer better deals for older customers!

My monthly payments with o2 are a bargain but due to working abroad for half the year i am refusing to pay for a higher contract since for 5 months out of the year they get at least a £200 a month phone bill out of me anyway! Well guess what not anymore!

have any other older customers of o2's that are not willing to pay £45 as month so they can have an i phone experienced similar problems?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the simple answer is that O2, from a business/financial perspective do not feel the need to price match. They are quite happy to lose some customers to free up space on their network whilst expecting new customers to join who are still fighting tooth and nail to get their hands on the latest iPhone.
Message 11 of 11