cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointing service nowhere to complain!

Emma84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My husbands new I phone X developed a fault we went through hours of remote guru help to be told to take it in store which we did. Dropped phone off on 12/9/18 at Farnborough and was told it would take about 14days. Herd nothing so called up to see what was going on, as we are still paying for a handset which we didn’t have! Was told there was no notes on file and I had to ring the repair centre. Called the repair centre and guess what they had no record Of the phone even I when I quoted the repair reference number from the receipt supplied by 02 shop!! I was told to call the store back. I called the store and was told there was no manger at the branch and they didn’t know what to do so said they would find out and call back the next day. I received a call and was told the phone had been lost In transit!! What a joke why isn’t an £1000 phone sent securely!!! Then to add insult was told that my husband would only be able to have a refurb handset!! I then explained that this wasn’t good enough as we are paying for a new handset and was lost through no fault of us! I was then told that I would have to phone customer service as there was nothing else they could do without a manger. What do I have to do to get someone to champion my cause?!! #breathitin
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Emma84 how to complain is here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain but, I'll tag @Martin-O2 first to see if he can help you.

Hang on for a message off him tomorrow.

Out of interest, how long have you had the phone?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Emma84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My husband got the phone at the end of February. Would be very greatful for some help.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
No problem.
Replacements are refurbs though usually, but I'm sure @Martin-O2 will do all he can to help.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @MI5

@Emma84 I can arrange for someone to look into this for you and confirm exactly where you stand. I'll need a few details so will send you a private message. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5