O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 26: Upbeat

Device advise

Hi all.

I'm torn between 2 devices, the Mate 20 Pro and the Note 9. Does anyone have experience of both and if so which would be the one you recommend?

Topics: 68

Re: Device advise

Note9

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Community Manager

Interesting question @PhoneChanger, I'd love to hear more recommendations around this too and pros and cons of each device if anyone has any comments to share? Smiley Happy 

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

Topics: 511

The question is a bit limiting.....
Not many people will have owned or used both of those phones.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Highlighted
Level 13: Prompter

[ Edited ]

I have a Huawei P20 Pro which I think is very similar to the Mate 20 Pro, and it's a superb phone.  Great screen, it's fast, and the camera is incredible. It's also a great looking phone, and from the TV adverts I have seen the Mate 20 Pro looks very similar.  I went off Samsung phones a while ago as I've never got on with the interface, and they come preloaded with so much rubbish propriety software.

I did a review of the phone not long after getting it: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Reviews/Review-of-Huawei-P20-Pro/ba-p/1149897

Thanks

Steve