cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deposit Refund

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. 

I did a contract with O2 in December. I paid 200 pounds for deposit and I ask to O2 for refund this deposit on 14 April. Today 05/05/17 I still waiting for my deposit back.

They told me it will appear in my bank account in 10 working days and 14 has passed.

This is annoying cause I had to call them three times to get my deposit back, and I think would be another 4th

How can be possible with this big company?

Thank you

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
It's probably been added to your O2 account as a credit. Just means you'll have a few months of payment holidays. Id call 202 if you'd rather the refund made directly
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, probably, but I call them and they told me it would appear in my bank account, so I didn´t tell them I wanted that deposit in my o2 credit account. 

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If its not showing on your account you really need to keep calling them I'm afraid. Also make a complaint, you may get a goodwill gesture for your problem. 

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I called them 3 times, the last on monday and they told me that today I will receive my deposit. I still waiting for that.

Yes It's appears in my o2 account but I didn't tell them I wanted that. I want my money in my bank account.

I made a complain and a final request before legal action, cause this it should be resolved the last month, not in may 

Thank you

Message 5 of 6

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

Is it all fixed now? Please let us know Help 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 6 of 6