cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Complaint

Anonymous
Not applicable

After speaking with a member of your web help team I have been left extremely disappointed with the service I have received from o2. I have recently taken out 2 lines with o2 and wanted to check the address of the order ms-xxxxx as the delivery address appeared differently on UKMAILs website. After much towing and throwing with a representative named Abdul I was left feeling that my concerns were not put fully to rest. I will be having to wait in all day for delivery and for the handset to be sent to another village would just be terrible customer service. I need someone to call me regarding this please?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Curranb

The Live Chat on the website is notoriously bad and should only be used for simple questions and tasks on your account. Delivery times and a second line would completely flummox the poor souls who man the Live Chat system.

Your best bet is to give Customer Services a call, and you can find the number to call if you click on the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page.

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Curranb

The Live Chat on the website is notoriously bad and should only be used for simple questions and tasks on your account. Delivery times and a second line would completely flummox the poor souls who man the Live Chat system.

Your best bet is to give Customer Services a call, and you can find the number to call if you click on the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page.

Message 2 of 2