Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

emmitt
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi does anyone think O2 should give data to retired people to keep in touch with families while in isolation?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@emmitt 

Yes, it would be a great thing for O2 to do thumbsup

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@emmitt Vodafone are doing it for half a million pay monthly customers who they deem 'vulnerable', so I don't see why O2 couldn't do the same.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52066048

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Vodafone... For people who already customers.. I'm wondering if the retirees in the OP are customers?
I've seen a few posts elsewhere with people wanting something for nothing.. interesting strategy

Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Vodafone... For people who already customers.. I'm wondering if the retirees in the OP are customers?
I've seen a few posts elsewhere with people wanting something for nothing.. interesting strategy

I know what you mean but if O2 do anything like this it will be for existing customer and no doubt has strings...although they may just do a promotion to attract new customers.

Message 6 of 6