cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD/02 NIGHTMARE.... S10+ NO DOOR NUMBER?

evelx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Wow, my luck with O2 is terrible to say the least. I pre order the S10+ on the 20th feb, 7th of March get an email saying order will be delivered Monday Fine… Stay off work on Monday 12pm arrives so I ring DPD as I’ve not had my hour slot.. DPD tell me that there’s no door

number on my parcel just the address so they can’t deliver… it’s now the 12th Been on the phone back and forth to DPD and O2. O2 telling me package is fine door number is on the parcel… DPD telling me the details are not on the parcel… I’ve probably spent 5 hours between them both and got nowhere I have throat cancer so my boyfriend communicates with o2… so it’s virtually impossible I just have to use live chat when I want to communicate.

One agent tells me that o2 are trying to change the address (I gave them my work one now) another agent tells me its impossible to change… So the parcel will be stuck at DPD until the end of time! Had I of known it was going to be this much of a pain I would have cancelled the order…  Fed up with o2 now. Will Definity moving provider ASAP.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@EmilieT can you help?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@evelx  sorry to hear about your problems. I will tag @Martin-O2 , @Marjo and @EmilieT  our community managers to see if one of them can help sort this mess.

In the meantime, welcome to the forum Welcome

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @evelx, and sorry to hear about what's going on with this delivery! I can definitely get someone on my end to look into this for you - I'll just need a few more details so I'll send you a Private Message shortly. You'll be able to read it and reply to it by going into Messages in the top right section of your page, as shown below:

Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 08.30.23.png

Thanks for the mention @Glory1  and @MI5!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4