cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DN9 postcode outage...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having not had service for 12 days I'm getting extremely frustrated and annoyed at o2 everytime I phone I'm getting fobbed off havin to speak to rude advisors and not being given any update.. one advisor stated y me that should give me credits up to the estimated fix day but I wouldn't then be able to have any more for any further outage... that estimated day was 3 days ago... I didn't take it but was wondering whether anyone else is having major issues connecting? Having to travel at least 20 mins from my home just to get some sort of signal..
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

There is a fault near you:

Live results for DN9

Sorry a phone mast in this area isn't working
This means your service might come and go until we fix it.
Updated 02:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.

So O2 are aware and it will be getting done but they will not tell you anything else.

Putting in your full postcode might show more but I doubt it:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

There is a fault near you:

Live results for DN9

Sorry a phone mast in this area isn't working
This means your service might come and go until we fix it.
Updated 02:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.

So O2 are aware and it will be getting done but they will not tell you anything else.

Putting in your full postcode might show more but I doubt it:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know there's a fault the mast is 50m from my house I'm more annoyed that the repair date has been put back 3 times another mast in the area has no signal either so I'm without any network and all o2 are saying nothing they can do. I mentioned to the woman on the phone that I had to travel 20 mins just to get signal as I need my phone for emergencies being a carer and all I got was 'well that's up to ur discretion'. It's not my discretion.. its a necessity to have a signal... The staff are just Rude yand incompetent.. I know faults can be unplanned and take time to fix but 13 days is ridiculous... This is the 6th time in 2 years that the mast has gone down... hey need to get a grip and get it sorted or o2 will be losing not me but a lot of customers in this area
Message 3 of 4

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I guess they might sound rude and incompetent but that could just be that you're not wanting to hear what they are telling you.

No other information will be made available to you.

Mobile phones cannot be relied on for any kind of emergency service on a domestic tariff.

Message 4 of 4