Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Level 1: Joiner

Customer service

Trying to look for somewhere to tell O2 about an exceptional employee.

I went into the O2 store at 134 Oxford Street to cancel my contract. Having complained about network issues on not getting data in central London, O2’s initial response had been ‘there is no issue’.

Layla changed my mind pretty quickly! Straight away she has a confident ‘no problem, we will sort this for you’ attitude and professionalism. She gave me a new SIM, helped me pick a new phone and contract much more suited to me, lowering my payments. Having gone to 3 competitor stores previously she was so different to all the other people I had spoken to that morning. She took her time to explain things to me, help me find the best option. She was clear, helpful, so professional and patient. She helped me pick out a phone cover, put the screen protector on. Best care and attentiveness possible! She really went above and beyond to make sure I left happy and looked after by O2 (I have been a customer for 10+ years).

Having gone in annoyed and wanting to leave I walked out a very happy customer! I hope O2 recognises it’s amazing employees because Layla is excellent, so professional, knowledgeable and great with customers! Thank you Layla for single-handedly changing my experience and making me stay with O2 (and I love my new phone).
Topics: 292
Kudos: 1,844
Ideas: 6

Re: Customer service

@Martin-O2 can you feed this back
iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Topics: 677

@Nat11

What a lovely post. Thanks for taking the time out to tell us about about your positive experience with O2 customer staff.

I'm sure one of our managers with feed this back for you @Martin-O2 @Marjo @EmilieT

Welcome to the forum as well Welcome

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

What a fantastic post @Nat11. You went in angry and wanting to leave O2 and left happy, a new phone and still an O2 customer. O2 could use more like Layla both in store and on line.

Thanks for posting such a positive experience. Makes a nice change from the usual complaints.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Community Manager

Lovely to hear about your experience at the store you visited @Nat11! Thanks so much for coming to let us know about it. I'd be happy to pass on your feedback!

Which phone did you go for? Smiley Happy

Cheers for tagging us @adamtemp64@Cleoriffthumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature