Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Services

SmokingCoyote
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I joined on the 19th December, since then I have been told many different tales by the people at Customer Services.
In the first week I.was given.deadlines and they were.
I am wondering if it is my misfortune to get the incompetent ones.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Not sure what your question is mate?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@SmokingCoyoteWould you come back and explain your problem please? Someone here may be able to help...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

What’s the trouble here? Could we be of assistance @SmokingCoyote

Message 4 of 12

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I hope @SmokingCoyote doesn't think this is customer service. If not then quite possibly you have been unlucky though if you used live chat then maybe not.

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe they think that this is live chat 

Message 6 of 12

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Doesn’t look like we’ll ever know!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 12

SmokingCoyote
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No I was wondering if anyone has had the experience I have had.
Here is a snapshot.
1,/ phoned by sales, took sim contract, told I could upgrade to phone in 3 months time. Gave him my email 19/12.
2/ 20/12 no email so I called, was informed that they had no email for me ,so I gave it again.
Later I got a text saying my sim would be delivered in 3 working days so arranged to get it in a store. While in the store I asked for the age bar to be removed.
I phoned to transfer my number over and was told it would be done in 24 hours.
3/ 21/12 the morning I found out the age bar was not removed so once again phoned. I was told then it would be done.
Got home from.work and no number change so phoned and was informed a email.and text was sent to me saying it could not be done till the 27th. I asked to speak to the porting team and was given an email address saying if I called them they would contact me.
I sent the email, they never contacted me.
Now this is an example I have brought it up with the complaints division I am.just curious if it's my bad luck.
Message 8 of 12

SmokingCoyote
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am.not aaking for help I am wondering if I.am the only one who has had this bad luck
Message 9 of 12

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, it's your bad luck.
I've been helping friends over the Christmas period with activating phones and sims, swapping numbers and suchlike, all have gone without a hitch.
I'd suggest you call customer services in the UK from your phone on 202 and they should sort it for you.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 12