cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Loyalty

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just a quick thing if your reading 02, your customer loyalty scheme is pretty non existent. I have been with O2 for over 10 years and have received absolutely nothing if return. I have been reasonably happy until recently, the customer service has become very shoddy , no one ever answers the phone, the web chat people do not understand my questions. Yet I can't leave because I'm locked into a contract. I recently lost a phone and received no help whatsoever, I was simply told I could buy a new one. Please have a long hard look at how you treat your long term customers if you want any repeat business from anyone in the future. Also, no email address for complains?! Bit of a joke to be honest.
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27617 Solutions
Just checked live chat and it's online and working....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its not. It says its closed. Open from 5 am
Message 22 of 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27617 Solutions
Suit yourself - I ain't gonna sit here arguing with you all night.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 29

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I tried it too just this minute and got a response right away! Smiley Indifferent

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 24 of 29

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Its not. It says its closed. Open from 5 am

Not to sound patronizing but are you all on the same page?

Is everyone going on the same livechat link?

Message 25 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Live chat is working. Just on myself
Message 26 of 29

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I've tried two links and they both work, this one:

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref%28user%29:str%28Rel...

and the link in "Contact us" at the bottom of the page.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 27 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

hmm  odd

Message 28 of 29

MC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been with O2 for many years and so dissapointed with the lack of customer service and loyality to customers.

The O2 stores are so unproffesional as the staff do not seem to understand the policy of O2

My daughter was completely mislead on her latest contract and not told the full facts.

O2 used to be one of the best service providers but now falling behind.

Even when you say you are a loyal customer and the system can prove that then you say you are considering changing provider, there is a real couldn't care less attitude. So sure as one customer leaves the next signs up.

Customer Service is absolutely shocking

You ring and explain a situation and then are assured it will be dealt with. You end the call and guess what you hear nothing and they do not action what is promised. You ring back and suprise suprise there is not log of the call you made so back to the beginning.

Forget about the family discount as this is beyond belief. We were told its simple to apply. Its a complete headache. Apparently my partner has had a contract with O2 that is too old to apply discount. LOYALITY!!!!!

I gace up as its simply stessful and exhausting.

In this day and age and the amount of money mobile phone providers are making then look after your customers, give insentives to loyal customers and lastly if a loyal customer says he or she wants to leave O2 have some courtesy to actually care and want to keep them as a customer.

So frutsrting!!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Just a quick thing if your reading 02, your customer loyalty scheme is pretty non existent. I have been with O2 for over 10 years and have received absolutely nothing if return. I have been reasonably happy until recently, the customer service has become very shoddy , no one ever answers the phone, the web chat people do not understand my questions. Yet I can't leave because I'm locked into a contract. I recently lost a phone and received no help whatsoever, I was simply told I could buy a new one. Please have a long hard look at how you treat your long term customers if you want any repeat business from anyone in the future. Also, no email address for complains?! Bit of a joke to be honest.

Message 29 of 29