Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Feedback

Erikas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just wanted to say thank you again to Will in customer service line. Regardless of my mistake he still helped me instead of being like most of the customer service agents they just passing you through to different people and you have to explain to them again and again and again... until you get fed up. Every one should follow his example. 5* customer service.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Great to hear @Erikas and am pleased you found such a helpful advisor.

@EmilieT, @Marjo, @Martin-O2  over to you smiling

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 11

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Erikas , and welcome to the forum Wave

It's so heartwarming to hear about your experience with Customer Service! I'll happily pass on your feedback to Will and his team, I'll just need a few more details to make sure it gets to him. I've just sent you a Private Message to get those, and in order to read and reply to my message simply go into Messages at the top right of your page. 

Thanks @Glory1  for the mention thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 11

Mic6771
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I wanted to leave feedback about a member if O2 staff at the Stamford store.
Phil is beyond helpful and is always willing to negotiate the best way of doing what I need from my mobile phone contract. I have been using Phil at the Stamford store for many years, and will keep returning to him because I know he will look after our needs. I have a contract and so do my children and father. All because Phil has arranged everything for us.
He really is an asset to your brand, and I will not take my business elsewhere whilst he is still working there.
Totally honest and helpful.
Thanks to Phil 👍
Message 4 of 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Mic6771 

Thanks for your lovely post. I'm sure our community managers @EmilieT , @Marjo  @Martin-O2  will be only too pleased to make sure your feedback is passed on to Phil.

Welcome to the forum by the way Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 11

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Mic6771 it's great to hear that you had such a good experience in the Stamford O2 store! I'll pass on your feedback to Phil. smiling Thanks for taking the time to feedback and welcome to the community! 

Cheers for the mention on this one @Cleoriffcool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 11

Panni
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would like to leave a feedback for Sahil from Aberdeen Bon Accord who was really helpful, nice and informative. Helped me choose a new phone, with my options and my budget included. Thanks very much!

Message 7 of 11

IMrJonesI
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just wanted to shoutout to Mo who works at the Strand-Charing Cross Branch in London who helped my mum with her new contract. He was very helpful & patient with us showing us step by step what will happen throughout the upgrade. Explaining the different priced tariffs, what was included in the tariffs & if we needed any add ons for the contract. He didn't hesitate to ask all my questions & there were a few haha. Excellent staff member for 02 & I would like to say thank you for helping my mum renew her contract & take care. 

Message 8 of 11

Oxonian
Level 27: Desk Jockey
  • 4897 Posts
  • 81 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

@IMrJonesI 

I think that if we tag @Dave-O2 he can ensure that your feedback is noted by the right folks.  

I believe that folks frequently forget the O2 retail store option as a means of sorting things out. 

Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Great to hear from you @IMrJonesI 

Lovely to hear of a great experience from O2 staff members.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11