Credit card details - this is a STATEMENT - not a question

FreshPaint
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just joined O2.

When topping up by credit card for PAYG

a) I never expect to fill in my card details, because hundreds of thousands of websites work with "password managers" such as Roboform ... but not O2.  Please sort it out

b) The O2 credit card screen defaults to stealing everyone's credit card details !!!!  Please change that default tick to a default BLANK !!!!   Everyone (except O2 apparently) knows that companies constantly "lose" customers' personal details including credit card details.  If you don't want to be subject to legal action after you've stolen all those details, then I suggest you change your website accordingly ...

Anyone who actually wants O2 to look after their credit card details would only need to tick the box once.  (Everyone else has to remember to UNTICK it every time !!!)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Thanks, but this is a community forum, not O2.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

FreshPaint
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know, but I expect O2 to read it - and they don't provide another means of our telling them what we think ... so here it is

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@FreshPaint O2 will not read it. They don't monitor this site, but I will tag our community admin @Martin-O2 who will hopefully either pass it along or contact you directly.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @FreshPaint, thank you for your feedback! I'll make sure we pass it on to the business. slight_smile Us Community Managers as well as others at O2 do have visibility on this community forum, however it's mainly a peer-to-peer / self help platform when it comes to questions and issues - we pass on any feedback we get on here so please do post again if you have more at any time. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5