Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Covid 19 Update and NHS

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10170 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3011 Solutions

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else but there has been an update for NHS Staff I think o2 should extend this to all key workers such as care staff, essential charity staff, delivery drivers, shop staff etc

o2 are now giving NHS staff an extra 10GB Data on application..

If you work for the NHS and have a Pay Monthly contract with us, we’ll give you an extra 10GB a month for the next 3 months on your personal phone.

You’ll need to apply for this by 22 May 2020. To apply, send us an email to nhs@o2.com from your work NHS email account with your name and mobile number and we’ll do the rest. We’ll text you when your extra data has been added. The extra data will appear in My O2 and on your bill for the next 3 months.

How do I know if I’m eligible?

You’ll need to have a consumer Pay Monthly contract with us and have a valid NHS email account. This offer’s not available for customers on Pay As You Go or those with unlimited data or sharer tariffs.

How do I get the extra 10GB allowance?

You need to send an email to nhs@o2.com from your NHS email address before 22 May with your full name and mobile number.

How long will I have the extra 10GB data?

You’ll have an extra 10GB each month for three months.

How will the extra data appear on My O2 and on my bill?

It will appear as a Bolt On. Your tariff details won’t change.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@madasaf1sh 

Already here in the Covid 19 Help and Support guide by @Chris_K 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Help-amp-Support-from-O2-during-COVID-19/td-p/1327094 

Although not extended to other key workers except the NHS.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2