cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could Not Activate Cellular Data Network

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else having this issue? I'm in London. There is a message on 02 customer service number stating they are having issues and working to resolve ASAP.
Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you payandgo or contract? As I'm sure this is not the same for both.

I'm contract. One thing I did notice was that changing the APN for Visual Voicemail, whilst it brought back the service, I can't see my old voicemails (presumably they are on a different server associated with the original APN).
Changing your APN settings doesn't resolve the problem, it's a network issue not a settings issue. Worked before and doesn't work now. Why would it be settings?

I don't know whether this is network issue or settings issue but changing the settings worked for me, cjsheerin
Message 41 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you payandgo or contract? As I'm sure this is not the same for both.

I'm contract. One thing I did notice was that changing the APN for Visual Voicemail, whilst it brought back the service, I can't see my old voicemails (presumably they are on a different server associated with the original APN).
Changing your APN settings doesn't resolve the problem, it's a network issue not a settings issue. Worked before and doesn't work now. Why would it be settings?

I don't know whether this is network issue or settings issue but changing the settings worked for me, cjsheerin

This is NOT a fix for payandgo customers, they are stuck ont he payandgo APN.
Message 42 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
So have o2 given any indication of when they will sort this mess?
Message 43 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
As a pay and go customer the only work around I've found is to disable 3G in settings, and revert back to EDGE... slow but works 😞
Message 44 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
In Liverpool. Things were fine this morning but stopped working lunchtime on both 3G and Edge
Message 45 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems to be ok this morning?
Message 46 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spoke to soon - now "No Service"!
Message 47 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had no data for the last 48 hours now.
Does this constitute breach of contract? Inability to provide advertised services? Could be a nice get out for those looking to switch but are tied into lengthy iPhone contracts....
Message 48 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,
I posted same problem under lack of internet browsing as a message also.
Its not confined to just one area, every time i call tech support the fob me off with excuses.Ive just written to the CEO and to O2 customer services.
The o2 network is a joke!
I could not get on line from 930 am till 230pm.
This is not acceptable!
Message 49 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has the network gone AGAIN?!!! Having probs in the Warrington (Cheshire) area
Message 50 of 74