cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could Not Activate Cellular Data Network

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else having this issue? I'm in London. There is a message on 02 customer service number stating they are having issues and working to resolve ASAP.
Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone confirm who exactly is affected, i'm on payandgo and nothing works however my colleague is on monthly and everything seems ok for him.
Message 31 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
i'm on payg and not been able to access 3G since about 1pm ish...obv wi fi has been ok....
my brother who is on pay monthly has not been able to access his since 9:30am this morning - he's Manchester area, i'm Lincs...so it's kinda all over the country?? :womanindifferent:
Message 32 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can people post who are still being effected by this.

I have had no access to internet via 3G since 5am this morning in the Worcestershire area. Pay Monthly iPhone. 😞
Message 33 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
I guess another day with out internet?
Message 34 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive been having this problem for 2 1/2 days now and o2 dont know what the problem is they say they dont know when it will be up and back to normall its a disgrace we get i phones forthe technology and then things muck up
Message 35 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
I guess another day with out internet?

im in lancaster and mines been down for 2 1/2 days now it did come back on this morning for 5 min then went off again
Message 36 of 74

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
In a gprs only area and iphone business contract and all ok in south somerset this morning
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 37 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
The previously posted fix for this problem worked for me:-

Select app Settings then General, Network, Cellular Data Network

Ensure that the APN for each of Cellular Data, Visual Voicemail and MMS is set to mobile.o2.co.uk

Username should be vertigo and Password should be password

Turn the phone off then on and all should be ok
Message 38 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you payandgo or contract? As I'm sure this is not the same for both.
Message 39 of 74

Anonymous
Not applicable
Intermediate CD issues for a week now in South - Portsmouth Area. PAYG iPhone.

Changing your APN settings doesn't resolve the problem, it's a network issue not a settings issue. Worked before and doesn't work now. Why would it be settings? Only time this was an issue was when there was an O/S update and they reset.
Message 40 of 74