Did you mean: 

Contract so expensive

Laura98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there,
Was wondering if anyone could explain to me why my iPhone XS Max contract is so expensive compared to the newest model out right now. I understand you agree to the contract when you first join but I don’t see how this is fair at all? If I wanted to get a cheaper monthly bill I would have to pay off my current phone to get one. Which is obviously a lot because I pay more. Someone help 😅
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Unless you are comparing to a similar model then it might look cheaper.
Unfortunately there is not that much that can be done -as you say, you knew the costs when you signed up and thought them ok.
It's a bit like buying something from a shop and the next week it is cheaper. While it might not seem fair, you thought that the price you paid was reasonable for the item so you paid it...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Laura98 

Quite simply because Apple have lowered their prices.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3