cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Today there was an article in the newspaper stating that 1 in 10 people throw something at the computer due to frustration. I wonder if they are all o2 customers? Does anyone know how to speak to someone at o2?  The web site is atrocious. I have received a text message stating that my bill is available to view on line. When logged in there are no details of my account. I spent 30 minutes chatting on line to someone who, presumably is in India, and got no where. I have tried again this morning and still no luck. Is o2 the worst company to deal with when you have a query.  They would be certainly be at the top of my list. A very disgruntled customer.

John B

Message 1 of 23
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Have you tried calling them on 202?

Contact us details are at the foot of every page.

Hopefully they'll get your online account working for you.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Have you tried calling them on 202?

Contact us details are at the foot of every page.

Hopefully they'll get your online account working for you.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 2 of 23

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

There's a link at the bottom of this page that says Contact Us, but if that's too much effort for you, you could have looked at probably any one of 100 different threads in the forum and seen that all you have to do is dial 202 from your mobile, which is a free call, and you will be able to talk to someone in Customer Services. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 23

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I throw stuff at my computer when i read ignorant posts open_mouth

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
As I own a MacBook Air I'm not prepared to throw anything at it !

Hope you get sorted soon now you are aware on how to contact 02.
Message 5 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Today there was an article in the newspaper stating that 1 in 10 people throw something at the computer due to frustration. I wonder if they are all o2 customers? Does anyone know how to speak to someone at o2?  The web site is atrocious. I have received a text message stating that my bill is available to view on line. When logged in there are no details of my account. I spent 30 minutes chatting on line to someone who, presumably is in India, and got no where. I have tried again this morning and still no luck. Is o2 the worst company to deal with when you have a query.  They would be certainly be at the top of my list. A very disgruntled customer.

John B

Dont bother with live chat in general they are useless always call them on 202

Message 6 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Call the Home broadband technical team, you need to dial 0800 230 02 02 remember to drop the first 0 if dialing from a mobile.

Have your landline number ready and the tech team will help you. I have found them very helpful, but hadn't been prepared with landline number, so had to give mobile number instead.
Message 7 of 23

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Call the Home broadband technical team, you need to dial 0800 230 02 02 remember to drop the first 0 if dialing from a mobile.

This isn't a broadband question.

Message 8 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Whoops someone didn't read the OP's thread carefully enough.

Lol, we've all done it !!
Message 9 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have now been on the phone to 202 for 33 minutes - they clearly cannot be bothered to staff the call centre. i'm looking to leave O2 and can't even speak to someone to arrange it! This is exactly why I want to leave. Customer Service is non-existant.

Message 10 of 23