cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help I need to speak to someone at O2 and have been ringing and ringing and there is no answer, I held on for over 20mins and that was from a landline. I cannot manage to get hold of anybody either online or on the phone. 

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was on hold for 15 minutes too and then they cut me off before I even spoke to someone!
Message 2 of 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
I'm guessing they must be very busy with the recent problems. Best time to call is early morning. Anything we can help with?
Message 3 of 40

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions

Must be a busy day for them. The best times to contact them are usually first thing in the morning or anything before 16:00, usually after these times, once people have finished work the queues to get through will grow, and since this week is 1/2 term for many schools they could be seeing an increase in call volumes.

Message 4 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to contact an "adviser" from my mobile for over half a hour  My call is so important to o@ that I believe they must have all gone home.  It is one of the lousiest services I have come across and believe it or not I was looking at renewing my contract!!!  If they don't want customers just shut up shop.  I cannot believe how long the queue must be ....................

Message 5 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 122367 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Have you tried all contact methods in this link

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus Or you could dial 202 and press the option 'thinking of leaving us' ...that may get you answered more quickly

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 40

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We can advise you here as long as it's not something that needs specific access to your account.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been trying for 5 weeks now to get my own o2 mobile unlatched as I have moved to another svc provider! customer svc..... I think not, I have been emailed the sim unlock pin from a cust svc advisor.... not accepted, i emailed the person back, copied her manager in on sunday... guess what no reply!!! how do i get this sorted urgently????
Message 8 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 122367 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Try this if you are looking to get your Pac Code

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Obtaining-a-PAC-Code-from-the-O2-Network/m-p/54427...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 40

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Are you sure 100% your mobile is locked to o2?
Usually when a code is rejected or not found we find the handset already unlocked.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 40