cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please tell me how I can make a complaint? I cannot find how to do this at all and it's really irritating!

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

It may be a "value added service" but when it is offered as a means to solve the problems I have with the service and the sales and support team both state that they are offering me the service if I will stay then it becomes part of the contract. As I said before, both O2 and I have recordings. As to court date, I doubt that would ever happen, its easier to get rid of me. I would happily offer you proof of action taken against BT, TESCO and others that have failed to live up to their contracts. 

Message 31 of 35

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'd be much more interested in any resolution you come up with O2
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 32 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

So would I. Hence why I waited 5 months to try and resolve this issue. It is my really great regret that I feel I have no option left but to leave and take action. I have tried EVERY avenue with O2. My biggest regret was I really like the UK support centre and I have always felt that the individuals that I spoke to were trying to help. It seems that there is a tier of management behind them that causes the problems.

Message 33 of 35

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If the latest info is correct you will be able to use TUGo in 2 days time anyway....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 34 of 35

ewanrw
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 342 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 9 Solutions
Ok, there's a reason they're called VAS, and exempt from the contract, but good luck with your pursuit.

ewan
Message 35 of 35