Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Complaint and Subject Access Request

Hi, 

I'm hoping someone can please provide me with the correct phone number and email addresses for the following departments;

Complaints

Subject Access Requests 

I have previously contacted the credit referrals team about an error showing on my account that is affecting my credit rating, but the response from them was unsatisfactory given that I was assured the matter was resolved by O2 on multiple occasions (and promised confirmation of this in writing but never received it!) 

Any help or tips appreciated, I can give a full account of the original issue if needed but I'm not sure if its relevant?!

Thank you Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Topics: 554

Re: Complaint and Subject Access Request

@jking838 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/how-to-get-a-copy-of-the-information-we-store-about-yo...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Thank you so much for your help and prompt reply! 

Stay safe and well Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Topics: 554

You too mate
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)