Did you mean: 

Community signing-in

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25158 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys

Just tried to sign-in with usual info but would not accept password so had to reset it.

Then accepted new one and told me to use that in future - all that on My02 before accessing forum

Anyone else had the same problem?

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25158 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good news, guys.

The radio ship Mi-Amigo might be sunk, but this Mi-Amigo is still afloat...

I wanna thank everyone for your advise, support and empathy during what was a stressful time for me.

I am pleased to say the issue appears to have been resolved

- no visit to 02 store, no 35p per min call to customer services, no phone call with technical jargon

Solved thanks must go to

@Marjowho took the info and put the wheels in motion, without which I would be like the proverbial mushroom (don`t ask)....

So a huge shoutout to @Marjo Fantastic Mexican Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 21 of 50

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Well done @Marjo  and you @Mi-Amigo  for your perseverence

Pleased your ship hasn't sunk wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 50

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good news! Bouncy

Hopefully all good now then but any further issues let me know!

Message 23 of 50

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Good news, guys.

I wanna thank everyone for your advise, support and empathy during what was a stressful time for me.

- no visit to 02 store, no 35p per min call to customer services, no phone call with technical jargon

Solved thanks must go to

@Marjowho took the info and put the wheels in motion, without which I would be like the proverbial mushroom (don`t ask)....

As usual @Marjo is de man!!!

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 24 of 50

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Good news, guys.

Solved thanks must go to

As usual @Marjo is de man!!!

Er. .. da lady!!

Sod these PC times joy

Message 25 of 50

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

joy Due to my name looking kind of the same as the Italian 'Mario' which is a male name, mine is very often confused with it. Also in past job interviews for example people have expected to meet a guy instead of a woman because of the name. sweat_smile 

Message 26 of 50

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

joy Due to my name looking kind of the same as the Italian 'Mario' which is a male name, mine is very often confused with it. Also in past job interviews for example people have expected to meet a guy instead of a woman because of the name. sweat_smile 

No, I've no doubt you're a female @Marjo, your name is feminine to me. Must be all the Swedish, Danish and Icelandic dramas I watch joy

By the way, completely off topic, how is your name pronounced? I know how I think it's pronounced which is probably totally wrong, ie the 'j' is pronounced like a 'y..

Message 27 of 50

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1  Yes pretty much like that! "Mar" (roll the R) "yo" and the o is short. slight_smile Sorry @Mi-Amigo  for going a bit off topic here! smiling

Message 28 of 50

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@Glory1  Yes pretty much like that! "Mar" (roll the R) "yo" and the o is short. slight_smile Sorry @Mi-Amigo  for going a bit off topic here! smiling

Oh so I wasn't so wrong after all. Thanks for that @Marjo. And it's I who should apologise as I'm the one who took it off topic in the first place. So very sorry but I'm very nosey joy 

Message 29 of 50

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys, happy Friday! sun

Bringing this back on topic... The issue regarding @Mi-Amigo's experience with customer service has been resolved with regards to the poor treatment he received. As you've all been discussing it earlier here in this topic, I thought a quick positive update would be a nice way to end the week with and also make you aware it's been resolved. slight_smile

Message 30 of 50