Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Topics: 247

Re: Community forum problems

[ Edited ]

@jonsie wrote:

I log out....move to the next stop (another bar obviously!) And trying to log in I get this a couple of times and then it let's me in.

I'm thinking we might be running on back up servers while they're sorting it all out.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Topics: 580

@perksie wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I log out....move to the next stop (another bar obviously!) And trying to log in I get this a couple of times and then it let's me in.

I'm thinking we might be running on back up servers while they're sorting it all out.

What?....Another hamster? Must have been breeding.....

Topics: 247

@jonsie wrote:

What?....Another hamster? Must have been breeding.....

Toby runs a hamster farm so I've heard. LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Topics: 770

It certainly isn't a pedigree hamster farm then. They are taking a long time to sort this lot out...and it's Friday Evil I suppose we can only hope they keep them well fed over the weekend ...or we will be up the creek without a paddle...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

I have a road trip planned so I won't be worrying too much. ..nothing gets done at weekend from past experience. 

I just want to add one other problem I am experiencing since this forum. Email notifications all in random order.

I have a fair amount of stuff open on my laptop and often rely on email notifcations coming in to advise me when someone has replied to a topic I am subscribed to....

First thing in the morning emails come in pretty much when posted. Later on when the forum gets busy the emails come in randomly...and sometimes not at all. It's as if the forum can't cope with a volume of emails so chucks them out at random

For instance I posted on a thread at 1.35. I have just (2.30) had that email now...but others posted after mine are already in my inbox.

(I don't accept it's my email....this only started happening (and only on this site) from last Monday Evil

*The Game Is On*

As I don't subscribe to any threads I haven't noticed but I have noticed that emails have stopped for pm's. 

Topics: 38
Kudos: 62

[ Edited ]

I want to add that I am also getting errors on this website (forum pages).

Mainly a "This Connection was Reset" (big yellow hazard sign with an exclamation mark inside it!!) error everytime I simply just reload the forum page?Destroy

I have to keep reloading the webpage until it finally laods up correctly! Very frustrating......

Smiley Frustrated#

For the record, I am using Windows 7 and Firefox 38.0.1

Exactly the same as myself @DinoF. Using PC Windows 7 and Firefox. I have reached the point now that I know I am going to get these connection error messages every time I log on which is generally first thing in the morning. Whilst on PC I always access the forum via my email notifications and this happens first thing.

Once 'up and running' all seems ok until I log out.....and then it starts again...Smiley Mad

*The Game Is On*

I posted this in the other thread and it's definitely not a problem my end.

Screenshot_2015-06-01-16-42-00.png