Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Topics: 737

Re: Community feedback - how to improve ranks and reward system

[ Edited ]

@gmarkj  Not sure if there is a list anywhere. I know the original one went up to Level 80 (I think) and then Toby had to add more. However, this thread from January 2013 did ask for suggestions for Community rank names

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Your-suggestions-for-community-rank-names/td-p/38...

It would be helpful to see a current list....

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 572

Some of the rank names (pun intended) make me cringe, they are so inapt and inappropriate and in some instances downright insulting.

Lets just have simple pretty colours of the rainbow, just a solid colour block where the name would be. Surely we only need half a dozen ranks? Yes it's sometimes nice to be recognised by going up a level but it's not really that important. Being a member otf the community is what's important not some silly name that you hate but are stuck with for a longer period of time the more you rise up the ladder. Or how about simply the same as rewards, platinum gold silver etc?

As for rewards I have thought a long time about this and wrote admin in the past about possible tweaks but in the main I like the present system whereby many members can share in this every month. I'm not sure it's fair to them to implement a scheme which would exclude those who work all day and aren't able to give as much time as the retired and those members who for various reasons can't work are able to give. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks to everyone so far who has posted their thoughts on the Ranking and Rewards systems. Some really helpful stuff about how you feel on the current state of affairs and on what we could do to improve smiling

Keep em coming!! smile

โ†’ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
โ†’ Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Maybe give people what they're owed first before you start up this what a joke
Highlighted

@Lisa10 wrote:
Maybe give people what they're owed first before you start up this what a joke

Are you waiting for a refund?

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Highlighted
Topics: 549

Lisa's problem here jonsie https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Unauthorised-money-from-my-account/m-p/1090066#...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted

I thought I recognised the user name but my head is all over the place at the moment. ๐Ÿ˜”