Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community content - your hidden talents

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

No panic, we’re not trying to launch yet another talent show wink

Reading the forum, it’s clear that many of you have some incredible talents and can produce some awesome pieces, from blogs and reviews to guides and videos. For example, pdmoulsher wrote a great HTC review, Fatboy a very useful guide on how to improve the iPhone battery life - there are so many articles that you have produced that are extremely useful, informative and enjoyable.

We’d really like to give you the right exposure and make sure that your work is seen and read by as many people as possible; we are cooking some ideas to accomplish that and we need your help.

Tell us what you think you’re pretty good at and enjoy doing – maybe writing a handset review? Or shooting a video walkthrough of the core functionalities of a particular device? FAQ’s or Troubleshooting guides?

Looking forward to your contributions!

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for 'bigging-up' my HTC One review Chiara - please feel free to forward me the latest handsets from your manufacturer partners and I will gladly review them also wink

Message 2 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm good at solving most iOS problems & have been very helpful in the pay monthly/payg section also do some quizzes in the off topic section occasionally
Message 3 of 56

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
I'm good at upgrading software due to O2's tardiness wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 56

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for 'bigging-up' my HTC One review Chiara - please feel free to forward me the latest handsets from your manufacturer partners and I will gladly review them also wink

Nice try slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice try slight_smile

Lol - worth a shot - I was always taught 'if you don't ask' ....... wink

Message 6 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm good in the iOS and pay monthly sections and answering Stuarts quizzes lol
Message 7 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

trying to beat mi5's haul are youSmiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

trying to beat mi5's haul are youSmiley Very Happy

Haha, I'd even review an ?Phone for free wink

Message 9 of 56

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Traitor 😞

Currently using:
Message 10 of 56