Did you mean: 

Community Spotlights in 2019 :)

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all!

Some of you might be familiar with the Community Member Spotlights that we've been posting in the Welcome & News board. The Spotlights are a fun and light-hearted way to highlight our community members, and give other members a chance to learn more about them with a little Q&A and just have a nice chat related to any personal interests, hobbies, and other fun facts! We've posted spotlights on both older and newer members of the community over the years and enjoyed the process a lot on our end as well. We would like to continue doing this in 2019. slight_smile

See below a few spotlights as examples of what we've posted last year:

Since it's the beginning of a new year now, I wanted to know what you think of these topics, have you enjoyed them, and do you have any suggestions/ideas/wishes for future ones? Would you enjoy a spotlight on staff members as well for example?

Cheers in advance for your comments everyone!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo

I've always liked them. They give you an insight into the member in the spotlight as well as being lighthearted and fun.

Sometimes they meander way off topic, though that often adds to the amusement.
A spotlight on staff members is a good idea. Nice to find out who we are dealing with LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I enjoy reading the spotlights. It's great to get to know members better; their interests, likes, dislikes etc. It's a bit daunting when it's you in the spotlight, though.

And I agree with @Cleoriff a spotlight on our community managers is an excellent idea. Even better we set the questions joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

And I agree with @Cleoriff a spotlight on our community managers is an excellent idea. Even better we set the questions joy

Yes indeed @Glory1

First question: Whatever possessed you to apply for this job? LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Yes and yes.
Definitely include the community team as well.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

I enjoy reading the spotlights. It's great to get to know members better; their interests, likes, dislikes etc. It's a bit daunting when it's you in the spotlight, though.

Fire away! I'd love to see fresh questions in the list. grin 

Also cheers for your comments so far guys around the spotlights. If you have any additional ideas please do post about it so we're aware (or you can also PM us if you prefer). slight_smile

Message 6 of 6