Did you mean: 

Community Highlights 21/6/13

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hey guys,

Below are some highlights form the last few weeks. Its a but later than usual so sorry about that :).

There's some great content in this edition and some interesting changes in community guidelines that are well worth a look. Enjoy...........

News and Releases

One for the Apple lovers out there to start off. iOS7 was announced with a lot of features and changes. Fatboy has created a really handy feature guide with all of the important info, including design changes, existing feature improvements as well as new features on their way. Great list Fatboy

Take a look at Fatboy's iOS7 round-up HERE

There were also a few questions about the update such as the one below from SimonHodgkiss, where a few of you gave some useful advice (Thanks Fatboy, version7point0 and bandofbrothers)

> Read some iOS7 advice HERE

We've made some Guidelines changes....

There are now a new set if guidelines for you to have a look at. They're a lot more detailed than before, but it should make it easier to know how to be on the community.

Read the new Community Guidelines HERE

I can definitely understand if anyone has any questions or suggestions for the guidelines, so feel free to share your thoughts and views in the discussion that I've linked to below.

Share your thoughts on the new guidelines HERE

Other discussions...

Papadug received an email that was supposedly from O2 but it turned out to be a fabricated one that could cause damage to a member's account. While I would never normally highlight this kind of thing, Papadug raised a valid concern that everyone should be aware of. If you receive anything via email that you're unsure about, don't hesitate to let myself or Chiara know. Thanks Papadug for raising awareness!

Find out more about how to avoid dangerous emails HERE

And a little off-topic fun... 

A bit more Apple-centric content here (Sorry Android guys! I'll focus on that next time ;)). bandofbrothers started a discussion about Apple keynote talk at the WorldWide Developer conference. Take a look!

WWDC 2013 - Apple Keynote

We've had some O2 Community Hoodies made. Will you be getting one? wink

Hoodie Goodies

Finally, I asked everyone to pos tthier phone backgrounds. I like to change mine a lot, so it was great to see what others had on thier phones. Add your's too!

What's your phone background right now?

Have a lovely weekend everyone slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0