cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Email notifications not coming through (again)

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions

This feature has only been back up and running about a week and now it's stopped working again, for me anyway at least. What's going on?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Email and normal notifications have been broken a while now, except for Kudos, except for when a board Admin replies to a topic to which you are subscribed, except for replies on a 'hidden' topic...

If you have been getting e-mail for any other notification type, you've been in the minority.

Any update, @Martin-O2 or @Marjo?
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No change for me. Last email I had was when Marjo posted on the White room quiz and before that when someone(not admin) gave me a solution

It's been a month now. the problem started on the 17/2 about lunchtime see here @SamsungFanBoy 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-and-Feedback/Forum-development-amp-bugs-updates/m-p/129345... 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
For weeks I've only got @ notifications if made by an admin.
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
For weeks I've only got @ notifications if made by an admin.

same here although PM's are coming through as emails.

Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, 

We're waiting for an update on our end as well on the notifications issue. Will share in the forum issues thread when we have anything concrete to update you on so we can keep it all in one place! At the moment not much to update on to be honest apart from that it's been worked on - there's so far just been a lot of techy backend information shared between Khoros and O2 development teams trying to identify what the problem might be and how to fix it. 

Hoping to be able to share something more soon.

Message 6 of 6