cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel partner scheme

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, i work for currys part of dsgi. I recently upgraded my contract on which i had the 30% friends and family staff discount because of the channel partner discount, however when i upgraded the advisor in the store refilled out the discount form but it is yet to be applied. Its been two days now, should i go back to the store??
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Sorry mate yh.

You'll have to speak with your friend and get them to push it through.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Sorry mate yh.

You'll have to speak with your friend and get them to push it through.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
HI there I work for Pc World and I like to take 30% on my tariff please tell me what I have to do where to go or apply ,,,thank u
Message 3 of 7

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Your best bet is to speak to your manager to make sure its still available.

After which you can normally apply through them.

It only works on phones purchased through O2 stores(maybe the website). I do not believe it works if you purchased through someone such as carphone warehouse or phones 4 u.

Welcome to the forums I hope I've helped a bit:)
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know it's been a while since this thread started but just wanted to add my experience. I work for Dixons Retail and have had the 30% discount for several years now. When I upgraded in Sep 2011 I did it through Phones4U and my discount was applied successfully. I went to an O2 shop a few days after to ensure it had been done in Phones4U and it had.  I am due another upgrade this Friday and will be doing it through Carphone Warehouse. I will email staff accounts first I think to confirm that this will continue again ok. Let you know how I get on.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, i've been working for Currys PC World for around 5-6 months now. I'm getting a new upgrade by Monday 22nd Dec 2014. How can i go about getting the 30% discount that i've been told i am eligable for?

Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6973 Solutions

Your company should be able to give you the details of the Channel Partner discount which I thought could only be applied instore when upgrading through them.

O2 Open scheme is different and I'm not sure whether the Dixons Group qualifies.

T&C's :  http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/o2-open-terms-and-conditions
Register : https://o2open.co.uk/O2Open/servlets/SignUp

FAQs :  https://o2open.co.uk/O2Open/servlets/ShowFAQ

The discount needs to be applied within 30 days of taking out the contract.

Text OPEN followed by your open code, mobile number, name and postcode to 2020

Message 7 of 7