Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Careers link pointing to domain no longer under O2/Telefonica control

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2

@Marjo

@EmilieT

Sorry for the mass mention but you probably want to let the site developers know ASAP

the Careers link in the page footer links to http://www.telefonicaando2careers.com but this brings up a page of ads suggesting someone hasn't renewed the domain, I'm guessing it's probably something O2's Management probably wouldn't be too pleased about.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Leonard started a thread about this very subject years ago but not many ever get resolved https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-and-Feedback/Website-bugs-or-errors/m-p/394782/highlight/t...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5

Well, just bringing this to their attention as it's not spewing malware at the moment but who knows what the owner could do in future.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
No harm in it at all. Just don't expect it to be fixed in a hurry!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Cheers for spotting this and letting us know @Anonymous, I'll pass it on to be looked at. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5