Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Anonymous

Cancelling order

Will I receive an order cancellation email?
Topics: 571

Re: Cancelling order

Best to chase it up with customer services to make sure the cancellation was processed correctly.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Former Staff

Hey @Anonymous Did you end up receiving the email before contacting CS in the end? Is it all good now? Smiley Happy Cheers

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Anonymous

They cancelled my order without me agreeing, I ordered an iPad and I just wanted the colour changed and cs said I had to cancel my order first and make a new one so I said just leave it, and she then put me through to the sales team and they told me my order was cancelled and there was nothin I could do about it
Topics: 577

If you requested a change then the order would have to be cancelled, nothing is easy with O2 like just changing the colour or tariff. Cancel and begin again I'm afraid. 

Topics: 571

@Anonymous wrote:
They cancelled my order without me agreeing, I ordered an iPad and I just wanted the colour changed and cs said I had to cancel my order first and make a new one so I said just leave it, and she then put me through to the sales team and they told me my order was cancelled and there was nothin I could do about it

Standard practice !!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)