cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling contract impossible.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to get through to customer services for 3 days. How ridiculous is that? 

Ideally I want to get my PAC code but now I don't really care. I'd just like the courtesy of speaking to someone rather than listening to music for hour on end. Pissing me right off. Sorry O2 but 5 years of good experience has just been written off. Livid. 

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Live chat seems to be working, try "Contact us" at the bottom of the page and it should pop up.

You've picked a busy time with the iPhone release.

They should be open until 9pm.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did use the live chat on Sunday but the answer was the same. Can I not just out it into writing? 

Message 3 of 33

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Try here:

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in much the same situation! I've been trying to cancel my o2 contract for 3 days now, each time I've waited for around 30 minutes on the phone (If I haven't been kicked off the system already!)

What a poor, poor service! I've decided to write o2 a letter to inform them that I am leaving their service, as It seems aside from waiting a couple of weeks theres no other way to get through to them!

Message 5 of 33

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Unfortunately you couldn't pick a worse time to contact customer service. As with the pages of iphone threads on here, customer service lines will be swamped.

As ststed above, use the email link in my signature, requesting a PAC if you wish to keep your number.

Message 6 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had identical problems, keep getting advised to go either on 202, where waiting times have been over one hour and giving up on each occasion, the 2nd option being "chat now" which does not seem to work on apple's software using mountain lion.
The only acces was via talk now mobile where they cannot provide PAC numbers

Tried to contact customer services but once again can only access via Chat Now option which does not operate via Apple software

Please someone speak to me....
Help
Message 7 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your experience is identical to mine, sent several emails as O2 phones not being answered and get stuck in Chat Now scenario which does not work using my iMac or iPad, but works on iphone via mobile solution, only to be advised they cannot provide PAC numbers from mobile Chat now service

Sent complaint to customer services and guess what, reply came back asking me to go via Chat Now service.

Just want someone to call me as was a loyal O2 customer but not now

Message 8 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Following from recent post, decided to try once again the 202 number for PAC code today at 8.10 Previously managed to get one hour of music but now line too busy Forthis and was advised not to hold and get back later due to high volume of queries, I think something is really wrong. Waiting for a call
Message 9 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Following from recent post, decided to try once again the 202 number for PAC code today at 8.10 Previously managed to get one hour of music but now line too busy Forthis and was advised not to hold and get back later due to high volume of queries, I think something is really wrong. Waiting for a call

Message 10 of 33