Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled contract but still being charged

Angie49
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I cancelled a contract 2 years ago and they still taking money for past 2 years . I was told a £600 refund will be with me in 5 to 15 days so phoned again and now refusing to give me a refund . I cancelled 2 years ago on live chat and they say there is no evidence of this . Im furious £600
They offered me £10 as a sorry . Absolutley disgusted . Im not letting this drop

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122809 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Angie49 

You should make a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Using Resolver is a good method to choose https://www.resolver.co.uk/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 17

MI5
  • 144159 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Angie49 

We don't recommend live chat as a method for cancelling unless you follow it up in other ways.

Cancellation help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/ba-p/566774

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 17

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Angie49, and welcome to the forum! I'm very sorry to hear you've had some difficulties with this contract cancellation. If you'd like, I could get someone on my end to look into what's going on and what we could do to sort things out now. 

I'll send you a Private Message shortly to ask for a few additional details first, please go into Messages in the top right of you page to read and reply to my message slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 17

Angie49
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Iv replied to your pm thankyou
Message 5 of 17

Angie49
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Iv used the resolver thanks
Message 6 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122809 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Angie49 wrote:
Iv used the resolver thanks

Hold fire with Resolver @Angie49 . if @EmilieT  (one of our community managers is looking into this for you) She will not be able to get involved if you have completed an official complaint.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 17

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Angie49  I did not receive any reply yet, did you reply to the email notification of the message by any chance? If you reply to the email, it will not reach me unfortunately. You need to go into Messages on the Community and reply from there please slight_smile

As @Cleoriff mentioned, if you've put an official complaint through it's likely I won't be able to find out much more, you will have to wait for the complaints team to come back to you instead. If you haven't lodged the complaint just yet, do send me your details privately so I can get someone to look into it though!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 17

Angie49
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My full name is [Removed personal details] do I also give my mobile number on here

Message 9 of 17

MI5
  • 144159 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Angie49 wrote:
My full name is angela frost do i also give my mobile number on here

No, you should reply to the private message.

This forum is public so anyone could get hold of your details if posted openly.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 17