Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled contract but still being charged

Angie49
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I cancelled a contract 2 years ago and they still taking money for past 2 years . I was told a £600 refund will be with me in 5 to 15 days so phoned again and now refusing to give me a refund . I cancelled 2 years ago on live chat and they say there is no evidence of this . Im furious £600
They offered me £10 as a sorry . Absolutley disgusted . Im not letting this drop

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Angie49 wrote:
My full name is angela frost do i also give my mobile number on here

No @Angie49  you don't. All that goes in a private message to @EmilieT 

If you click on her name on my link it will take you to @EmilieT 's profile. On the right hand side is a line Send this user a Private Message. If you click on that it will open a box (for Emilie) and you can send her a Private Messag (PM)

Emilie PM.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 17

Laurenc_123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

I cancelled my contract last month however I'm still being charged a monthly airtime bill. 

I've tried to get hold of a live chat with 02 or a customer contact email but they seem to have removed this from the website making it impossible to contact and resolve. 

Please can you advise what Ineed to do as I'm getting extremley frstrated with this experience! 

It's making ma not want to ever use 02 again.

Message 12 of 17

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
How did you cancel and did you get any acknowledgement?
The only thing we can suggest is to call the customer service team as we cannot see customer accounts on here as we are also customers...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 13 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Laurenc_123 

Did you cancel by text? Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 17

Laurenc_123
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No, I cancelled over a month a go via My 02 and the live chat. 

Can you advise what I should do next? The airtime bill should not have been added to my account this month or future months as I was told that my account had been changed to pay as you go.

Message 15 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Laurenc_123 wrote:

No, I cancelled over a month a go via My 02 and the live chat. 

Can you advise what I should do next? The airtime bill should not have been added to my account this month or future months as I was told that my account had been changed to pay as you go.

Live chat rings alarms bells @Laurenc_123  They aren't the best with anything really. It looks as if you have to ring Customer services on 202 and be prepared for a long wait...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 17

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you transferred to PAYG you would have received a new sim card that you should now be using.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 17