cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,

I've got a problem viewing my bill online. I just can't - I log in, click on 'View my Bill', and nothing happens. This is the same on all the PCs at home, and at work. Also on the iPhone. I think I'll need to speak to o2. Any idea what's the best way to contact them?

Cheers,

Mark
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know this sounds stupid but *which* view my bill are you click on ... from memory the navigation is a little confusing and not everywhere where it says View My Bill is actually a link ....
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same problem here, on a mac, both Safari and Firefox, go off and try and do something, but it just timeout or something and you are left on the same page.

Which as I recall is a problem I've experienced with the 02 site for years. But then I was getting paper bills, so it wasn't a problem.

At the very least O2 could email us a PDF, rather than this dodgy thing.

Update: I found out the problem, it seems when I changed to the iPhone my login/pass were changed and I'd been logging in with the old login. With my correct login and password, everything works fine.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting the same problem today too, I've tried on a few different computers but the problem is still there. I had to phone up o2 to check my bill in the end - the person who I spoke with at customer care had no suggestions as to why this problem was happening but said that I wasn't the first to report it today.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was having the same problem but rang O2 today. Apparently I was using the wrong username and password. She informed me that you can get so far with the wrong login info, but not view the bill. To cut a long story short, she gave me the username I should be using and reset my password and Hey Presto it actually worked. Hope this helps wink
Message 5 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Reclaim usernames and passwords here:

https://registration.o2.co.uk/Reclaim/R ... ndPassword
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
the o2 website was down the other day

if ur still having issues call customers service as thy may need to re register your account
Message 7 of 7