Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call forwarding and call waiting

ste064
Level 3: Thinker
  • 85 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi all now I know call forwarding and call waiting isn’t available on o2 pay&go only Giffgaff which o2 owns.
Wouldn’t it be helpful for people if they had credit or could us there allowances for that service but some of us all know that will never happen.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @ste064

As you say , it's not supported on O2 PAYG but is on giffgaff.

Best solution is to move to a cheap 30 day sim only contract, until O2 decide to make it available to pay and go customers.

Why don't you suggest it on the Innovations thread here

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-and-Feedback/The-Innovation-Thread-Got-an-idea-Share-it-he...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

ste064
  • 85 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
That’s a good suggestion I might do that I have been on o2 sim only deals but o2’s current tariffs are nothing to get excited about as there are better deals elsewhere.
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ste064

I suppose the sim only deals from O2 are in the eye of the beholder. I have been sim only for years and switched to one at the beginning of the week which gives me a better deal than the one I had last year.

There again my data usage is very low.

You get all the benefits of being on contract with sim only...(just without the hassle of a 2 year commitment)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Keep your eye on the SIM only sales that they have from time to time..
You can get some good deals.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

ste064
  • 85 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I always do thought o2 might have had a Black Friday deal on 30 day sim only which I got last year was 16 go for £15 or something like that.
Message 6 of 6