cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Customer Service Have Done It Again!

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

So, I rang Business CS to increase my tariff again. Having downloaded 3g Watchdog to keep a better eye on my data, it showed me with just under my 30gb limit for the month and it doesn't renew until the 30th. So in a slight panic, I rang and asked to increase my tariff to 50gb, waiting with baited breath to hear what my increased monthly bill would be. When she told me I made her repeat it as I was sure I'd misheard her. I hadn't, I've increased my tariff to 50gb pm with unlimited everything for £34 pm. An increase of only £4 for the additional 20gb. She also made a point of telling me I would see a slight increase in my next bill, due the 30th, to take account of the increase pro rata and also about the RPI increase next April.

All in all well pleased with the comprehensive information provided, the amazingly low amount of my increase for the amount of data I'm getting and for how professional and helpful she was. I believe her name was Rasina (not sure of spelling) and I would be grateful @Martin-O2 if you could feedback to her Manager(s).

I can't speak to Consumer CS but Business CS always see me right. Am a very happy bunny.

I would add as an aside that according to their system, which is running 24 hours behind, I still had just over 10gb to use!

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

That's an excellent deal @Glory1 Well done you.

Also thanks to Rasina for her help with this.

(Even though apparently, you didn't need the extra data joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Glory1 Just out of curiosity, why do you need so much data? 50GB is a huge amount. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 14

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Some fantastic feedback there, thanks for sharing @Glory1! I'll make sure it reaches the right team. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 14

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

That's absolutely superb service, an extra 20GB for only an increase of £4.00/month. Hats off to them for that upgrade. 50GB should last you through your streaming and gaming now.

Message 5 of 14

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

@Glory1 Just out of curiosity, why do you need so much data? 50GB is a huge amount. 

@Bambino I stream films and TV shows, and, in season, baseball games. I also download a lot of games and music and do all my online shopping; all on my phone as I don't have a PC or laptop. I also spend a lot of time on the forum.

I don't need data to play any of my games but I do have a colour by numbers app which for some daft reason cannot be used offline. And I'm addicted to this app at the moment.

According to 3g Watchdog I'd used just under my 30gb allowance which doesn't reset till the 30th. So I didn't want to risk being stung by O2 with their ridiculous per mb charges if I go over. An additional 20gb will see me through till the 30th safely. Rather too much data than not enough and at only £4 extra can't complain.

Message 6 of 14

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

That's absolutely superb service, an extra 20GB for only an increase of £4.00/month. Hats off to them for that upgrade. 50GB should last you through your streaming and gaming now.

Yes @jonsie I made her repeat it as I couldn't believe it myself. I was sure I'd misheard her.

And yes, I should be good till the 30th now.

By the way, totally off topic has anyone had problems with the network just now? Or is it just my part of London? I did my reply to @Bambino but couldn't send it at first because the network was apparently down?! 

Message 7 of 14

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I have had no problems here in the North West but they will probably say it's congestion in the London area.....

Message 8 of 14

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I have had no problems here in the North West but they will probably say it's congestion in the London area.....

Mmmm............ yeah Confused

Message 9 of 14

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Mmmm............ yeah Confused

That's their get-out-of-jail-free card for coverage issues.....

Message 10 of 14