Did you mean: 

Broken phones sold as new?

Ismail
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

27 minutes ago
Are you selling broken or refurbished phones as new? How come I have to fix phone 4 times, than you give me another what is broken as well? How many times I have to visit you, pay for transport, waist my precious time to get working phone?
I think everyone should be extra careful before visiting you, as something is not right.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
What exactly is the problem?
Same fault every time or different faults?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ismail This is not O2 you are talking to here. This is a customer forum. We are all customers like you. O2 will not see your post here. Complain using this link https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

4 faults on one phone or 4 different phones. If one phone then deal with the manufacturers . If 4 going on 5 phones, perhaps it's something to do with your set-up?

Message 4 of 6

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

UK consumer law protects you for up to 6 years after the point of purchase

If the phone is up to 6 months old the retailer would have to prove it complied with contract. After 6 months the burden of proof falls to the owner

You need to talk to your retailer about any issues you have had (although the fact you have accepted warranty repairs may diminish those rights depending on who carried out the repairs)

If O2 are the retailer the information you’ve already been given will help you resolve this. If its someone else then you need to contact them

Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Ismail, and welcome to the forum!

I'm very sorry to hear you've some trouble with one or several of your phones. That's definitely not the kind of experience that we want our customers to have, so it'd be very helpful if you could tell us a bit more about your situation and the kind of faults the phone(s) had. This way we'll be able to advise you further, and pass on your feedback to the Business as well slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6