cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brilliant o2 service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would just like to take a couple of minutes to say a big thankyou to the team at o2 customer services. 

I lost my phone, which didn't really bother me because at the time I was only using a cheap phone while my own one was getting fixed, thank goodness. It was my Sims card with all my credit and monthly allowances and id had the same number for years. One quick phone call to o2 customer services and they had the phone and my Sims card blocked so no-one else could use it. Even better I got a brand new Sims card through the post 2 days later, with all my credit and allowances still there and I got to keep my number!

Thankyou o2, you saved me so much hassle of getting a new Sims card with a new number having to hand it out to everyone and my monthly allowances still exactly the same saving me from finding a new suitable tariff etc.  First class service, thankyou very much.

Karen London

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Karen,

Its always great when people come on and actually praise Customer Services rather than just slate them all the time!

I'm sure either Toby or Chiara will be able to pass on the praise to the relevant team slight_smile

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Karen, for the feedback, I'll pass it on to the CS team. Hope you will stick around slight_smile

Message 3 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Great post Karen, you did the right thing by getting your old sim blocked straight away. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Refreshing to see the other side of customer service and posts like the OPs are all too infrequent these days when people are quick to complain but hesitant to praise.

Message 5 of 5