cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueroom Account Problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have an account with o2 Blueroom, which got suspended a few weeks ago - I think I entered the wrong password too many times.

The problem now is that I cannot find a single way to re-activate my account! I have scanned the faqs etc and there is no explanation....

Have been in contact with a man in customer service who has been quite unhelpful (and even more patronising). He keeps telling me to look online at the faqs and is clearly not reading my email in any detail because he is totally missing the point!

Anyway! Can anyone help me with this dilemma?!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I look at the Blueroom FAQs it quite clearly tells you how to reset your password. Click on the reset your password link. Or have you tried that and it doesn't work?
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had exactly the same problem. Neither calling nor emailing customer services was any use - they think I'm talking about my o2.co.uk account not my o2blueroom.co.uk one.

There is no way to reset your password once your account is suspended, and there's no way to unsuspend it.

I'm keeping on trying and I'll update if I get anywhere and don't end up throwing my phone across the room in frustration.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Same thing has just happened to me - I look forward to hearing if a resolution is found. What a ridiculous system.

Andy
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had the same problem, and after a call to an unhelpful o2 person, followed by a web chat with a helpful o2 person (who gave me the info below), I can confirm that this has allowed me back into my account...

"Wait 24 hours, you can then reset your Blueroom password by loading the O2 Website (www.o2.co.uk ), click the drop down box next to Explore, click Blueroom, click find out more under Priority Tickets, click on sign in at the top of the page, click on forgot password, enter your mobile number and click on 'Send Code', enter your code and click continue, you'll then be able to reset your password."

...shame it took 24 hours, the priority tickets sold out!!
Message 5 of 5