cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook re-activation

Anonymous
Not applicable
How do I re activate my bluebook account, its been 2 weeks since I deleted the account and it still says its deleting.
Cheers
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
You can delete your Bluebook account immediately or after 90 days by signing into your online account and following the steps given below:

1. Sign into your Bluebook account

2. Choose 'Settings' on the right hand side of the page

3. Choose 'Delete Bluebook account' on the bottom left hand side of the page. This will then delete you account within 90 days. This will give you time to save or transfer any information, texts or photos stored on there.

4. If you would like to delete it immediately, simply choose the option 'Deleted' next to the 'Settings' option.

Please note that all data saved in your bluebook account will also get deleted.

If you chose the option to delete as in step 2 above, I am not sure if you can go into it again to choose the option to delete straight away. If you can still sign in you should be able to delete as in step 3.

Hope this helps
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, thanks for the reply of how to delete my bluebook account but the actual question I asked is how to re-active my account. I have already deleted my account and wanted to re open it.At the moment its been 2 weeks and it still says deleting.
Thanx
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
The fact that it is still deleting points to the fact that you maybe inadvertently chose the 90 day option and you cannot activate a new Bluebook account until this one is off the system, as you have discovered.

Are you still able to sign into the account whilst it's deleting to choose the immediate deletion?

I've no knowledge of this as I deleted mine immediately and activated a new account straight away on advice from customer service.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
try sending BLUEBOOK ON to 40202 that may work
Message 5 of 5