cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebook problems, when does it go past a joke?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,

I've been having a problem with my o2 Bluebook for a few months now. When I try to log into it it says

Sorry, you no longer have access to this page...

Sorry

The owner of this page has changed the access rights for this page and it is now private.

An previous boyfriend of mine commited suicide at age 19 in December, my Bluebook holds photos of him and messages from him that I have recieved. These are pretty much the only things of him I have left so I hope you can understand why this issue is important to me.

Now. I started inquiring into this in January. It started off OK I spoke to what seemed like a helpful woman, who said she'd email o2 with the above error message and my contact details. She said that a department would be in touch with me within 72 hours. No word from them so I tried again, they resent the email and I was told to wait 72 hours again, which I did and I had still not heard from them.

After 5 calls of exactly the same as above, as well as being told the department all of the advisors were emailing didn't actually deal with bluebook I got through to a helpful gentleman who reconnected my simcard for me (I owe o2 some money from a previous bill but obv still have an account with them), which didn't resolve the issue so he tried other things which also didn't resolve the issue, and of course he sent an email to the help department. Still no word. I have definately been told that my account balance shouldn't affect my bluebook as I can still log into the o2 website and use the other features.

Now after todays phonecall, being the 7th. I am told again they will email the help department. To which I asked to speak to a supervisor, the woman told me she couldn't do this as she cannot do anything other than email this help department.

Am I going to be running round and round in circles waiting 72 hours for absolutely nothing and having to ring up again and go through the same process?

I've been told that A. Other people are having this problem and B. An outside company deals with Bluebook, but they haven't listed a number for o2 employees to contact them on.

I'm sure, this is awful training for the employees. It isn't their fault they don't have a clue about one of their own online services. It's poor training and information from the higher ups.

Does anybody else have this problem, what do you suggest I do? I am so angry! I have been calm and patient enough.

Thanks in advance,

Cara
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not really a consolation prize really is it? GEE WHIZZ THANKS O2! lol. Finally finished my letter, hand is gonna fall off. Only got to 5 pages, but that was enough of a whinge I think. Main point of the letter really was to stress that o2 customer services need to be trained on these issues, or the helpdesk does so the information is readily available to customers thus cutting the phonecalls I had to make from 7 down to 1. It isn't fair for me shout at the people working there if they have no information on it. The supervisor I spoke to gave me some hope that the complaints dept can access more information they can. Not gonna give up this fight til I get the pictures/messages out of it. Some hefty money off my bill (more than £20) or some decent training for the staff. Then I will be happy that my duty is done and I can finally let it rest knowing i've done everything I can. Damn me and my stubborness!

I shall definately let you know the outcome. Lets hope theres positive to come out of it. All this moaning doesn't do my karma any good
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
UPDATE:

O2 contacted me Monday to say they had recieved my letter of complaint and they're dealing with it.

Recieved about 6 calls from them on Tuesday, they have my login details and are trying to access my files. The method they wanted to use wouldn't work because I no longer have the sim card/phone it was registered to. They are trying another way and will call me Friday/Monday to say if they successfuly retrieved the files. Keep you updated!
Message 12 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Hi Cara
Thanks for the update...fingers crossed for you. If you do get any joy please give me the email address you contacted them on and names of anyone who is dealing. grin
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I set up my Bluebook account in about October last year. I managed to log into it once and after that got the 'sorry you no longer have access' crap and it's been that way ever since. I don't even know why they bothered with it in the first place as no-one seems to know anything about it! A complete waste of time that o2 has no interest in fixing!
Message 14 of 14